'Oinez ikasi orduko, hegan egiten ahantzi' Anari

20101108

röyksopp feat. jan niemand feat. röyksopp feat. jan niemand

Silver Cruise by Röyksopp had no lyrics until Jan Niemand showed us, once again, he has no shame nor respect for anything. Enjoy it if you can, like it if you like, love it if you must.

  Silver Cruise (by Röyksopp) by Jan Niemand

Silver Cruise
Wishing at stars, wishing it all, wishing to fall
Wanting to have what I have not
Well, I do not have what you've got

I can't control for whom I fall
I can't decide for whom I die
You can contrive my peace of mind
It's all ahead and so behind

And still we are wanting it all, wishing to fall
And something more, a silver cruise for me and you

No comments:

since2010/6tikから

Die in diesem Blog verlinkten und gezeigten Bilder und Videos von anderen Webseiten und Blogs gehören nicht mir. Ich übernehme für diese Inhalte keine Haftung, auch nicht, wenn der ursprüngliche Inhalt geändert worden ist. Alle Bilder und Videos werden nur zur Kommentierung benutzt und keinerlei für kommerzielle Zwecke verwendet. Sollte es Probleme geben, bitte ich Sie, mich zu kontaktieren. Davon ausgenommen sind meine selbstaufgenommenen Fotos, Videos und Ideen.

Creative Commons-en baimena
This lana is licensed under a Creative Commons Aitortu-EzKomertziala-PartekatuBerdin 3.0 Unported License.