'Oinez ikasi orduko, hegan egiten ahantzi' Anari

20090531

アルプス

Somewhere in Kabukicho among love hotels and hostos, there's four floors of the cheapest, looking-nothing-like-Switzerland izakaya ever: 2 hours, table charge, all the beer you can drink and food never make more than 1,500¥ and it is ususally around ¥1,300. Beer is a must -nobody'd come here otherwise- at 100¥ the mug and 500¥ the pitcher, and then there's a rather extense menu of food to choose from: gyoza, mame, yaki-nabe, fried chicken, fried rice, chips... anything.

Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name, and although nobody at アルプス (Alps, as in the mountains) knows mine, it's the closest I can get to that feeling in Tokyo. They know me, they just don't know my name, but they know me, not sure wether they like me or any other gaijin for they send us all to the last floor where we won't mix with pure japanese, but they know I'm in the building, if you know what I mean.


I practically live there so if you ever come to Tokyo and want to see me, don't come to my house, don't go to my school, go to アルプス on a Friday night. Any other night there's a slight chance you can join us too.


No comments:

since2010/6tikから

Die in diesem Blog verlinkten und gezeigten Bilder und Videos von anderen Webseiten und Blogs gehören nicht mir. Ich übernehme für diese Inhalte keine Haftung, auch nicht, wenn der ursprüngliche Inhalt geändert worden ist. Alle Bilder und Videos werden nur zur Kommentierung benutzt und keinerlei für kommerzielle Zwecke verwendet. Sollte es Probleme geben, bitte ich Sie, mich zu kontaktieren. Davon ausgenommen sind meine selbstaufgenommenen Fotos, Videos und Ideen.

Creative Commons-en baimena
This lana is licensed under a Creative Commons Aitortu-EzKomertziala-PartekatuBerdin 3.0 Unported License.