'Oinez ikasi orduko, hegan egiten ahantzi' Anari

20080308

agur multimedia?

A week ago I was in Singapore, now I'm in Georgetown, Penang Island. I've been to Melaka, Kuala Lumpur and Cameron Highlands. I've met some nice fellow backpackers. I've had a good time. I enjoyed the jungle, both tar and tree jungle. But today I fell into a drain. This town is known for many things one of them being its open drains. It was raining very hard and the streets flooded. You can't see the ground if the streets are flooded so I fell into a drain. My camera was in my trouser pocket and half of me was in the drain, waist downwards. So goodbye camera. Das Leben ist grausam. Lucky I didn't break any bone tho.

No comments:

since2010/6tikから

Die in diesem Blog verlinkten und gezeigten Bilder und Videos von anderen Webseiten und Blogs gehören nicht mir. Ich übernehme für diese Inhalte keine Haftung, auch nicht, wenn der ursprüngliche Inhalt geändert worden ist. Alle Bilder und Videos werden nur zur Kommentierung benutzt und keinerlei für kommerzielle Zwecke verwendet. Sollte es Probleme geben, bitte ich Sie, mich zu kontaktieren. Davon ausgenommen sind meine selbstaufgenommenen Fotos, Videos und Ideen.

Creative Commons-en baimena
This lana is licensed under a Creative Commons Aitortu-EzKomertziala-PartekatuBerdin 3.0 Unported License.