'Oinez ikasi orduko, hegan egiten ahantzi' Anari

20060310

Raining


This is a video, so click on the image to view it. It's high quality so it might take a while depending on your connection...

It's raining today... and kind of cold as well. I went out to buy some stuff at first but I decided to stay home and arrange some postcards for the people who asked for them and others, to whom sending postcards has become a tradition, sort of, when I'm away, learn some Japanese... I'm also doing the laundry this moment. I bought soap for this but it's all in Japanese so I'm wishing I don't have to buy new clothes, cos I've only got 40,000 yen and they're all counted! Anyway, there was a kind of Akiraish feeling in the air, with the elevated motorways roaring above my head, the rain falling down and this mixture of ultra-modernity and tradition in the neighbourhood. Only that it wasn't dark, but full daylight.

We've got an interesting weekend ahead. Tomorrow noon Manavu will pick me up with his car and we'll head towards Hongo, where he lives, for lunch and sightseeing. Manavu is a friend of Keita, the guy who's staying at our flat in Barcelona while I'm here. Then I guess I'll meet Edgar for a beer or two and a girl I met last Saturday at a club, Lexington I think it was called.

On the other hand I also decided my itinerary for my week out of Tokyo. I'll visit Kyoto first, and depending on the usual things, Osaka as well. Then I'll go south to Hiroshima to end up in Kagoshima and Sakurajima, an activ volcano-island. So no Okinawa this time, too expensive to get there regarding my economical situation. Nor the Ainu People up in Hokkaido, which I was very interested in. On the way up back to Tokyo I might call somewhere at the coast in front of Shikoku.

Did I mention that I love it here?

No comments:

since2010/6tikから

Die in diesem Blog verlinkten und gezeigten Bilder und Videos von anderen Webseiten und Blogs gehören nicht mir. Ich übernehme für diese Inhalte keine Haftung, auch nicht, wenn der ursprüngliche Inhalt geändert worden ist. Alle Bilder und Videos werden nur zur Kommentierung benutzt und keinerlei für kommerzielle Zwecke verwendet. Sollte es Probleme geben, bitte ich Sie, mich zu kontaktieren. Davon ausgenommen sind meine selbstaufgenommenen Fotos, Videos und Ideen.

Creative Commons-en baimena
This lana is licensed under a Creative Commons Aitortu-EzKomertziala-PartekatuBerdin 3.0 Unported License.