'Oinez ikasi orduko, hegan egiten ahantzi' Anari

20060331

さよなら!

It's come the day. Tomorrow morning I'm leaving for Barcelona. My journey from Tokyo to Okinawa has been obviously great. Highlights were Okinawa and the white sand beaches and Mount Aso and its green boiling stuff. Kyoto, Nara, Okayama, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kagoshima, Sakurajima... 'tis been something. However, and this is very sad, somehow all the pictures taken and stored in the 1.0 GB card are gone, over 600. Some of you were perhaps waiting for them... So bye to all the pictured memories and people I met along the way. They're all in my head anyway, and that's the important thing. Anyway, as the 250 card seems to work perfectly I kept some pictures of the first day in Kyoto. I'm posting here the most typical and touristy one: the Golden Pavilion.

This might be the end of this blog as well I guess. I should relaunch it when I come back here, 'cos I'm coming back. Dunno when. I had an interview with an architect at the Shibaura uni today and he found the theme for my intended research interesting and has no problem in taking me as his tutoree and writing a letter of acceptance. That's great, but I need the money now. Anyone willing to finance my thesis on Tokyo Urban Voids?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo te financiaría, pero ya sabes cual es mi pesima situacion economica... de todas maneras siempre podemos prostituirnos... o quiza es demasiado? que bien que vuelves. ya me contaras. un beso

since2010/6tikから

Die in diesem Blog verlinkten und gezeigten Bilder und Videos von anderen Webseiten und Blogs gehören nicht mir. Ich übernehme für diese Inhalte keine Haftung, auch nicht, wenn der ursprüngliche Inhalt geändert worden ist. Alle Bilder und Videos werden nur zur Kommentierung benutzt und keinerlei für kommerzielle Zwecke verwendet. Sollte es Probleme geben, bitte ich Sie, mich zu kontaktieren. Davon ausgenommen sind meine selbstaufgenommenen Fotos, Videos und Ideen.

Creative Commons-en baimena
This lana is licensed under a Creative Commons Aitortu-EzKomertziala-PartekatuBerdin 3.0 Unported License.