'Oinez ikasi orduko, hegan egiten ahantzi' Anari

20101203

sumida of mine

A song about people and places I miss/love.

  Sumida of Mine by Jan Niemand

Flow, flow Sumida of mine
and go around the world.
Say hi, hi to old friends of mine:
Spree, Thames, Ibaizabal.


If you find the time go to Gibraltar
and see what's cooking, alright?
Don't mind the knock, turn left when you're inside
and tell her that I still like
the way the sky pours down on her the light,
the smell of salt at times,
her cry for help and me turning my back.
Sorry, she had to grow up.


As for my mates, tell them that I'm fine
though beers they don't taste the same.
Ich liebe euch ta maite zaituztet
but I'm forgetting your names.


Flow, flow Sumida of mine
and go around the world.
Say hi, hi to old friends of mine:
fox, white shark, pottoka.


If you find the time go to Henties Baai,
the beach is long and it's wild.
Don't be afraid, the Himbas are alright,
tell them that I still like
the smell, the smell, the smell of salt
of salt, of salt at times,
her cry, cr-cry, her cry for help
and me turning my back.


As for my mates tell them that I'm fine
though beers they don't taste the same.
I found new friends and I'm doing great
but don't you forget my name
please don't you forget my name
don't, don't fo-forget my name.

No comments:

since2010/6tikから

Die in diesem Blog verlinkten und gezeigten Bilder und Videos von anderen Webseiten und Blogs gehören nicht mir. Ich übernehme für diese Inhalte keine Haftung, auch nicht, wenn der ursprüngliche Inhalt geändert worden ist. Alle Bilder und Videos werden nur zur Kommentierung benutzt und keinerlei für kommerzielle Zwecke verwendet. Sollte es Probleme geben, bitte ich Sie, mich zu kontaktieren. Davon ausgenommen sind meine selbstaufgenommenen Fotos, Videos und Ideen.

Creative Commons-en baimena
This lana is licensed under a Creative Commons Aitortu-EzKomertziala-PartekatuBerdin 3.0 Unported License.